Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Real Comic!


These are the first couple pages of a comic I'm making for MoCCA.  I've had this story in my head for quite a while now.  Actually, come to think about it, I first had this idea when we were driving back from the last MoCCA convention.  

The story started out very simply, and for the most part was just supposed to be a funny little tale.  But now that it's almost finished, it's become something much more heartwarming, tragic and, although I hate to say it, about growing up (been done to death).  All in all I'm really happy with it, and I can't wait for all of you to see the rest of it!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

oh hey there jordan crane I MEAN ERIK. *cough* my bad. WOOPS. haha, i joke, this is lovely!!

yayayay!! comiccomiccomic!!

mnelson said...

These are LOVELY, and soo cute!

Hannah said...

don't worry about it, the storytelling is pretty different from his. also stuff like backgrounds... whatevs. and if you're coloring it, you definitely have a different color sense than jordan sooo yeah. that will help.

YOU COPYCAT.

Ed Choy Moorman said...

sweet. lookin forward to it.
by the way the new Jordan Crane comic is coming out soon! Uptight #3 - so excited!